- ABOUT IMC
- IoT LIBRARY
- RFP PROGRAMME
Eptura unifies work and building management
- March 14, 2023
- William Payne
Worktech start-up Eptura has launched a unified worktech platform to connect workplace and building asset management on a single platform.
The new platform is designed to unify what have been siloed systems up to now, connecting people with their workplace while providing building owners and operators with tools to organise and manage their building estate and physical assets. The new platform is designed to allow users to operationalise new workplace plans including hybrid work, office-first, and flex models. It also allows technicians to quickly locate assets within large facilities or multi-building campuses and ensure they are properly maintained to avoid downtime and business disruption.
“Companies of all sizes have been forced to dedicate resources to five, 10, or even 15 different workplace and facility management tools. With reduced budgets and fewer resources, organisations need to shift toward unified platforms that replace individual solutions,” said Brandon Holden, CEO of Eptura. “By combining the powerful capabilities of Eptura Workplace and Eptura Asset, we’re enabling employees to better focus on their jobs and helping businesses get the most out of their workplaces.”
“With more than 40 years of software industry leadership experience, we brought together engineering experts from leading worktech products to form Eptura five months ago with the goal of delivering integrated software solutions to the market at a rapid pace,” Holden said. “I am thrilled that we are delivering on that commitment to help organisations maximise the return on their commercial real estate and asset investments while lowering barriers to productivity, accessibility, and engagement in the workplace.”
The Eptura platform includes:
- Asset management
- Facility management
- Preventive maintenance
- Space planning
- Visitor management
- Workplace experience
- Shared floor plans and workplace data across facilities teams to ensure that everyone is working from the same information.
- Desktop and mobile applications for employees to reserve desks or conference rooms and request service to make office visits stress free.
- Space planning and move management tools so companies can proactively reduce or expand their real estate footprint based on the needs of their in-office workforce.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling for commercial assets and their parts, from industrial equipment like building HVAC to everyday office tools like chairs and monitors.
- Improved building security with advanced visitor registration and digital logbooks.
- Secure records of important building, visitor, and maintenance data to comply with company or local laws and regulations.