- ABOUT IMC
- IoT LIBRARY
- RFP PROGRAMME
CES Wrap-Up, Security Takes Center-Stage
Date January 18, 2023 - January 19, 2023
Analysts’ Roundtable: Mass-IoT Use-Cases Driving Consumer Markets
Moderator: Fred Yentz, CEO & Founder, IoT Launch
- Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO, Beecham Research
- Jim Morrish, Founding Partner, Transforma Insights
- Renil Paramel, CEO & Co-Founder, Strategy of Things
The most influential analysts in the IoT sector will discuss the latest developments that will have direct impact on consumers. Some of the topics covered will include:
- What’s happening with IoT Hyperscalers (MS Azure, AWS, Google)? Their changing status may affect consumer IoT markets. Are these changes a sign of maturity in the IoT sector?
- We’ll run down some of the latest use-cases in automotive, health & wellness, smart cities, and smart home – many of which were on display at CES 2023.
- Connectivity trends – 5G, satellite, low-power (lightweight) – that will have huge impact on consumer markets will be covered
Security Principles for Consumer and Smart Home Devices
The benefits of connected technologies in the consumer and smart home space are continuing to grow, but along with these advances come new opportunities for security attacks and vulnerabilities. This session will discuss some of the new trends seen at CES around how Smart Home Tech is adopting security best practices including Matter, Public Key Infrastructure, and Secure Code Signing.
*All content subject to change*Register Now