Disrupting Industrial IoT Through Edge Intelligence
June 3, 2020
As more enterprises realize the potential of AI and edge technology to optimize their existing operations, choosing the right industrial edge infrastructure and IoT technology solution is an extremely important step toward building a solid digital transformation program.
In addition to selecting an enterprise grade industrial IoT platform, it is essential to begin with an adaptive smart edge strategy that is standard-based, secure, scalable and fits the needs of today’s manufacturing and industrial companies.
What Attendees Gain:
In this session, Telit and Dell Technologies will discuss how the right edge technology solutions can enable additions to an enterprise’s existing machines and operations. These tools allow process and sensory data to be collected without making modifications to existing processes or capital equipment yet reducing risk and speeding implementation time.
Advantages of Dell Technologies - Telit solution:
1. Combined solution to “IoT Enable” equipment, vehicles, assets
2. Easily deploy a plant-wide, distributed compute infrastructure to extract data from every factory asset including legacy equipment.
3. Bridge the IT-OT gap and build an enterprise-friendly, scalable smart factory infrastructure
4. Easily connect to legacy equipment and send data to factory systems, enterprise applications, and any cloud-based platform.
5. Enable AI/ML with the collection of analytics-quality data from Sensors, PLCs, DCSs, CNCs, Robots, SCADA Systems and more
6. Centrally manage industrial edge applications and connectivity.
7. Build an end-to-end industrial IoT data solution with hardware, Software and management.
Fred Yentz, President Strategic Partnerships, Telit
Todd Edmunds, Director of Industrial IoT and Edge Strategy, Dell Technologies