As recently as four years ago, the trucking industry reported billions of dollars lost due to inventory stolen in transit. With fuel prices on the rise and the liability of stolen inventory, the trucking industry has begun to slide deeper in the red. Although many companies charge fuel surcharges, fuel has increased so rapidly that surcharges have not caught up. To curb growing costs, trucking companies have begun to look for ways to be able to operate with fewer vehicles, while still generating the same or more revenue.
IMC Case Studies: Internet of Things Propels Awareness
Participating in case studies produced by the International M2M Council provides unmatched visibility for firms that are adopting machine-to-machine communications – improving prospects for direct sales, sales channel development, investment community awareness, and personnel recruitment.
With our marketing partners, aggressive IMC promotional programmes for our case studies often include:
- Worldwide publicity, in the form of newswire distribution on three continents, with distribution usually made in English, German, French, Spanish, and simplified Mandarin. One recent release was carried by over 900 online news outlets, not including print media!
- Airing on the promotional lists of IMC Board companies, including industry icons like AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Oracle, and more.
- Distributed media coverage to over 60,000 registered subscribers, all with a known interest in the Internet of Things and M2M.
- Social media presence, with the groups’ LinkedIn and Twitter audiences at over 12,000 members and 2,500 followers, respectively.
- Representation at the largest live events in M2M, including CTIA (USA), CeBIT (Germany), and more.
Since the IMC is a noncommercial foundation, there is no charge for this service. We have now retained Beecham Research – one of the best known analyst firms in the industry – to help compile M2M case studies for our IoT Content Library. Please contact us for more information.