Stop Bleeding Money! What is SIM Bleeding in IoT / M2M and how to stop it.
Don't Say I Didn't Warn You: One of Largest Botnet Attacks Ever Due to Lax IoT Security
Don't say I didn't warn you about how privacy and security had to be THE highest priority for any IoT device.
- you can't wait until you've designed your cool new IoT device before you begin to add in privacy and security protections. Start on Day 1!
- sensors are particularly vulnerable, since they're usually designed for minimum cost, installed, and forgotten.
- as with the Target hack, hackers will try to exploit the least protected part of the system.
- privacy and security protections must be iterative, because the threats are constantly changing.
- responsible companies have as much to lose as the irresponsible, because the result of shortcomings could be held against the IoT in general.
Smart Disposables: Could This Be Birth of Internet of Everything?
Could EVERYTHING be “smart?” It may be happening sooner we thought, and with implications that are hard to fathom today.
That's the potential with new technology pioneered by Shyam Gollakota, an assistant professor at the University of Washington. For the first time, it would let battery- and cordless-less devices harvest signals from Wi-Fi, radio, or TV to communicate and power themselves.
Sports - A billion dollar business case for the IoT industry
Smart Cities: IoT's Biggest Opportunity
Why We Need 5G. Eventually. And Why We'll Get It
- By: Alexander Bufalino | Telit
- On: 09/16/2015 09:30:21
- In: Retail, Consumer/Personal Device Mfg
- Comments: 0
The IoT. Where are we now? Where are we going?
Telit integrates deviceWISE AEP with Google Cloud Bigtable
From 3D Mapping to Data Collection: XBee Gets Drones Off the Ground
How Achieving Competitive Advantage in The Fleet Telematics Market Is Like A Property Investment
- All categories
- Healthcare/Care Provider
- Healthcare/Medical Device Mfg
- Healthcare/Health Insurance
- Logistics/Asset Tracking Services
- Energy, Utilities/Electricity, Water, Waste
- Energy, Utilities/Aggregator
- Energy, Utilities/Meter Mfg
- Energy, Utilities/Pipeline, Refinery Mngt
- Building, Construction/Energy Mngt
- Building, Construction/Security
- Public Infrastructure/Traffic Control
- Public Infrastructure/Facilities Mngt
- Public Infrastructure/Emergency Services
- Public Infrastructure/Security, Defense
- Transportation/Automotive Infotainment. H'ware/Svcs
- Transportation/Fleet Mngt
- Transportation/Transportation Insurance
- Transportation/Mass Transportation
- Retail, Consumer/Appliances, Housewares
- Retail, Consumer/Personal Device Mfg
- Retail, Consumer/Signage
- Retail, Consumer/Vending
- Industrial/Mfg, Fabrication
- Industrial/Laboratory, Pharma
- Industrial/Agribusiness, Farming
- M2M Industry News
- Bill Conley | B&B Electronics
- Mike Fahrion | B&B Electronics
- Juergen Hase | Deutsche Telekom
- Sabine Seitz | Deutsche Telekom
- Meredith Powers | AT&T
- Peter West | KORE
- Alex Brisbourne | KORE
- Stein Soelberg | KORE
- Robert Metzler | KORE
- Craig Montgomery | Orbcomm
- Felix Chuang | KORE
- Matt Ahart | Digi
- Mobeen Kahn | AT&T
- Brian Solis | AT&T
- Tim Fleming | AT&T
- Norman Miglietta | KORE
- Clare Ward | Verizon
- Kevin W Irland | Verizon
- Maribel Lopez | AT&T
- Dan McDuffie
- Stephanie Henneke | Deutsche Telekom
- Alexander Bufalino | Telit
- Sherry Grote | KORE
- Keith Gelinas | Orbcomm
- Chris MacDonald | Orbcomm
- Jeff Liebl | Digi
- Anu Sood | Orbcomm
- Susan Diegelman | AT&T
- David Stephenson
- Rob Faludi | Digi
- Elle Wood | Aeris Communications